DIGITAL BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION & EMERGENCY TRAINING (with HUET & Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System)
|PLN + VAT|
4612.50 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||OPITO trainings|
|Certificate Validity||4 years|
Remember, when choosing the date of training, you choose the day of practical training.
Before arrival, the delegate must complete all parts of the on-line training on the OPITO platform provided by us.
1 day - internships
Valid health certificate.
The course is dedicated to people working or wanting to work in the oil and gas industry at sea (e.g. on drilling or mining platforms).
The goal of the course is to prepare Delegates for safe work at sea and to take appropriate action by themselves to ensure their safety in a crisis.
The course includes theoretical and practical parts. The theoretical part is implemented through an online educational platform from anywhere in the world. To implement the practical part, you must reach our Center and train here in one-day stationary sessions.
Theory and practice cover the scope of four modules:
• Safety induction - an introduction regarding oil and gas exploration and production technology at sea, as well as hazard identification in the workplace and risk management.
• Sea Survival with First Aid - knowledge and skills in individual rescue techniques at sea and first aid;
• Helicopter Safety and Escape - emergency procedures and evacuation from a helicopter that emergency launched at sea, including rotation and its total submersion under water.
• Fire Fighting and Self Rescue - taking appropriate action in a fire situation and evacuation from smoky rooms.
During the course, a module is implemented regarding the use of the CA-EBS (Compress Air Emergency Breathing System) device, i.e. a compressed air evacuation device.
• Ability to identify basic threats, assess them and how to minimize and eliminate the likelihood of their occurrence, as well as counteract the occurrence of the consequences associated with them.
• Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures for offshore installations.
• Knowledge and skills in individual rescue techniques at sea and first aid;
• Knowledge and skills in helicopter transport and emergency procedures, such as launching a helicopter.
• Knowledge and skills of using basic fire fighting equipment.
• Ability to evacuate from smoky spaces.
Confirmation of course implementation:
Certificate approved by the international organization OPITO, honored around the world, which authorizes to work on offshore installations, in the oil and gas industry.
Extension of validity:
The course is valid for 4 years. Before the expiry of the deadline, to maintain the validity of acquired rights, you must take the OPITO FOET course with the module on the use of CA-EBS.
What a delegate should take with him:
• Valid health certificate
• Swimwear, flip flops and towel
• Change socks
• PLN 2.00 coin for the cabinet