- Personal data administrator Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the Administrator of the State Personal Data is Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin at ul. Ludowa 8c, KRS: 0000597863, NIP: 851 319 09 49, REGON: 363 542197.
- Inspector of Personal Data Protection Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. he appointed the Data Protection Supervisor. If you want to contact Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. k. in matters related to the processing of personal data, please:
- sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com
- by post to the following address: Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. ul. Ludowa 8C, 71-700 Szczecin.
- Personal data The Controller processes the personal data provided (in the contact form, registration form, in the Customer Account, sent by e-mail or via social networks) by Website users, including:
- adapting the content of the Website to the user's preferences, optimisation of the Website, proper display of the Website,
- maintaining Website user sessions.
The Website uses the following cookies: storing visitor preferences, ensuring website operability, and collecting analytical data (about user behaviour).
According to Art. 173(1) of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954), we inform you that the entity placing cookies on the user's end device is the owner of the Website - Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin at the following address: ul. Ludowa 8c, National Court Register: 0000597863, Tax Identification no.: 851-319-09-49, National Business Registry no.: 363542197.
- name, surname, Polish Resident Identification number or other identification numbers, company name, National Court Register, Tax Identification number, National Business Registry number, address, e-mail address, telephone number,
- information on the frequency and use of the Website,
- communication (correspondence) with the user,
- the location of the device.
The Controller processes personal data for the following purposes of:
- exchange of correspondence,
- provision of services and sale of products,
- responding to enquiries addressed to the Controller using the contact form available on the Website or submitted by e-mail or social networks.
The basis for processing personal data is:
- taking action to conclude and perform an agreement (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) for the purposes set out above,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller and, in addition, the consent of the data subject if required by applicable law (Art. 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR) for marketing purposes,
- legitimate interest of the Controller (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) for the purpose of answering enquiries addressed to the Controller.
Your personal data will be made available to entities affiliated with the Controller and to entities provided for by law. In addition, the data may also be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Controller - whereby such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement with the Controller and only in accordance with the Controller's instructions.
Personal data is processed by the Administrator until the user withdraws consent or until it becomes invalid.
Rights of the Personal Data Subject:
- right of access to personal data and the right to request rectification, objection to processing, its erasure or restriction of processing,
- right to withdraw consent; withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (where applicable) for the purpose of possible transfer of such data to another controller,
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for the Protection of Personal Data) dealing with the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ( OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016).
Personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling linked to automated decision-making, nor is it transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.