- Personal data administrator Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the Administrator of the State Personal Data is Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin at ul. Ludowa 8c, KRS: 0000597863, NIP: 851 319 09 49, REGON: 363 542197.
- Inspector of Personal Data Protection Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. he appointed the Data Protection Supervisor. If you want to contact Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. k. in matters related to the processing of personal data, please:
- sending an e-mail message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending a letter to the following address: Vulcan Training & Consultancy Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin (71-700) at ul. People's 8c
- Objectives and basics of processing We process personal data provided by you in the contact form, the registration form and in the Customer Account. The scope of this data determines the type of service that you order or use. The basic scope of this data is: name and surname or company, NIP, contact address or address of the registered office, email address, telephone number, date of birth, Vantage number, WINDA number. Name and surname or company of a person indicated by you as a person authorized to represent
- Your data is processed in order to:
- fulfillment of your order and / or contracts concluded with us, the object of which are services or products,
- providing electronically services available on the data administrator's website, including the possibility of placing orders using the forms available on the website,
- sending marketing information regarding the product or service offer of the data controller,
- providing answers to questions addressed to the controller by means of the contact form available on its websites or submitted by e-mail.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is:
- taking actions to conclude and implement the contract (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b) RODO) for the purposes mentioned in para. 1 lit. a - b,
- the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator, and in addition the consent of the data subject, if it is required by applicable law (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) i f) RODO) for the purpose referred to in para. 1 lit. c;
- the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) RODO) for the purposes referred to in para. 1 lit. d.
- Information on voluntary data submission Providing your personal data, such as your name and other, is voluntary, however, necessary to conclude a contract and provide services provided by the Administrator. Providing contact details such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address is completely voluntary, but necessary to enable us to contact you.
- Recipients of data
- Recipients of personal data processed by the Administrator may be:
- authorized: Administrator's employees, his colleagues,
- suppliers supporting Administrator services (eg accounting offices, law firms, IT support, web developers, hosting companies, marketing agencies, marketing tools providers);
- companies providing courier services;
- competent public authorities acting on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
- Certifying international organizations such as: OPITO, GWO, DNV-GL
- Data retention period The data controller shall store personal data for a period of time related to the term of the contract, the processing of which is associated with the implementation of the contract, and in the event of termination of the contract no longer than:
- for the duration of the contract concluded with the Administrator and after its termination for purposes related to the pursuit of claims related to the contract, performance of obligations resulting from the applicable provisions of law, but for no more than 10 years;
- for a period of 5 years for personal data contained in the settlement documents (invoices) in accordance with the Accounting Act;
- in the case in which the basis for data processing is granted until the consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn.
- Your rights Each person whose data is processed has the right:
- access to their data,
- to correct (correct) your data,
- to delete data,
- to limit data processing,
- to transfer data,
- to submit a complaint to the supervisory body
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data -
e-mail address: email@example.com
application form: Form for revoking consent to the processing of personal data
- Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations Your personal data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country) in connection with the fulfillment of the obligation to carry out the certification process and activities carried out on social networks and the use of tools from social networking sites, the use of analytical tools for statistical analysis, including anonymized tracking user behavior, in particular such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
- Profiling Your decisions will be taken in an automated way, including as a result of profiling. Profiling is performed on the basis of possessed data, in particular such as: information obtained through cookies, including transmission data, location data.
- "Cookies" files
- "Cookies" are text files, IT data stored in user devices, intended for the use of websites. They allow, among others identify the type of user device and display web pages tailored to individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the website address, time of storage on the user's device and their own unique identifier.
- The Administrator's website uses "cookies". No change of the browser settings on the part of the Client is tantamount to agreeing to their use.
- Information contained in cookies is collected, stored and processed in accordance with generally applicable laws.
- Installing "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The Client has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.