BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION & EMERGENCY TRAINING (with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System) incl. HUET
|PLN + VAT|
4993.80 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||OPITO trainings|
|Certificate Validity||4 years|
The course is dedicated to people working or wanting to work in the oil and gas industry at sea (e.g. on drilling or mining platforms).
The goal of the course is to prepare Delegates for safe work at sea and to take appropriate action by themselves to ensure their safety in a crisis.
The course includes theory and practice in four modules:
• Safety induction - an introduction regarding oil and gas exploration and production technology at sea, as well as hazard identification in the workplace and risk management.
• Sea Survival with First Aid - knowledge and skills in individual rescue techniques at sea and first aid;
• Helicopter Safety and Escape - emergency procedures and evacuation from a helicopter that emergency launched at sea, including rotation and its total submersion under water.
• Fire Fighting and Self Rescue - taking appropriate action in a fire situation and evacuation from smoky rooms.
During the course, a module is implemented regarding the use of the CA-EBS (Compress Air Emergency Breathing System) device, i.e. a compressed air evacuation device.
• Ability to identify basic threats, assess them and how to minimize and eliminate the likelihood of their occurrence, as well as counteract the occurrence of the consequences associated with them.
• Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures for offshore installations.
• Knowledge and skills in individual rescue techniques at sea and first aid;
• Knowledge and skills in helicopter transport and emergency procedures, such as launching a helicopter.
• Knowledge and skills of using basic fire fighting equipment.
• Ability to evacuate from smoky spaces.
Confirmation of course implementation:
Certificate approved by the international organization OPITO, which authorizes to work on offshore installations, in the oil and gas industry.
The course is valid for 4 years. Before the expiry of the deadline, to maintain the validity of acquired rights, you must take the OPITO FOET course with the module on the use of CA-EBS.
Delegates should bring:
• Valid health certificate
• Swimwear, flip flops and towel
• Change socks
An alternative to the BOSIET course is the one-day Digital BOSIET course. It allows you to complete the theoretical part using the online learning platform. After completing the theoretical part at home, delegates at the VTC headquarters only participate in the practical part of the course.