GWO BST Onshore E-learning+Practical (4 Modules)
GWO BST Onshore ON-LINE (4 Modules)
|PLN + VAT|
3892.95 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||NEW GWO BST E-learning + Practical|
|Duration (practical session)||3 days|
|Certificate Validity||2 years|
|Online theory (approx. 10-12 hours) + 2.5 days practical at VTC|
Weight below 150kg.
Valid health certificate.
|Course Validity||2 Years|
Finish the theory at home and come to the Center only for the practical part.
The online component of the course will provide you with the prerequisite knowledge and awareness required before participating in the onsite practical sessions.
- Create an Account on our website.
- Login and select your desire module/s and practical date from calendar.
- You will receive confirmation of booking and access to online teaching material (course video, handouts etc.)
- Read course handouts and watch videos and complete an online assessment after each modules.
- Complete all the modules and online assessments before your schedule practical days (online theory and practical must be completed within 28 days)
- Upon arrival to our center, our instructor will check you knowledge by a written and/or oral assessment. (delegate/s will not be able to participate in practical part if they do not pass the assessment)
The course is dedicated to people who direct their professional careers towards wind energy, especially if they intend to participate in the construction, operation or service of wind turbines on land.
The goal of the course is to prepare students for various random / emergency situations.
Training with GWO accreditation issued by DNV-GL.
The course includes theory and practice in the field of modules:
- Module 1 - First Aid - First aid;
- Module 2 - Manual Handling - Manual transport works;
- Module 3 - Fire Awareness - Fire fighting;
- Module 4 - Working at Heights - Safe work at height.
You can complete each module individually.
After booking the training place and before starting the training you must register in the WINDA profile winda.globalwindsafety.org. After registration you will receive the individual WINDA ID. You need this ID to complete the training. We cannot issue electronic certificates without a WINDA ID.
WINDA is a global database used by the Global Wind Organization (GWO). The WINDA will enable training verification for training providers and employers. Delegates will have personal access to training records at WINDA.
After completing the training, Vulcan Training & Consultancy will send a digital GWO certificate record in WINDA.
To register a delegate or organization profile, visit: winda.globalwindsafety.org.
Confirmation of course implementation:
Confirmation of the course is its entry made by Vulcan Training & Consultancy in WINDA.
Please note that certain companies may require specific or additional certification to meet their internal competency requirements. Vulcan Training strongly advises to check the competency/training requirements with your operator prior to booking the course with Vulcan. Vulcan can advise on general certification required in specific geographic regions, but there may be additional training requirements according to local or company internal guidelines.
Extension of validity:
The course is valid for 2 years. Before the deadline expires, you must take the GWO BST Refresher course to maintain your entitlement.
Delegates should bring:
- Valid health certificate