GWO ART-NR Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue Refresher (NTBR- Ref.)
|PLN + VAT|
1845 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||GWO Advanced Rescue Refresher Training|
|Certificate Validity||2 years|
GWO ART-N-Ref. Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue Refresher (NTBR- Ref.)
The course is dedicated to:
• for people who participate in work at height on wind turbines;
• for people selected by the employer to conduct an advanced rescue operation
Transfer of knowledge and skills in the field of advanced evacuation and rescue techniques in the environment of wind turbines.
Training with GWO accreditation.
The ART-H Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (HSIBR) course is one of the Advanced Rescue Training (ART) training modules.
The learning objectives of the Nacelle, Tower & Basement Rescue module are designed to ensure that delegates' ability to:
- Assess and determine rescue strategy (relevant rescue method, technique, certified equipment, and required personnel) for various rescue scenarios, from the nacelle, tower or basement of a wind turbine generator (WTG)
- Assess and determine evacuation strategy during a rescue operation, attending to a clear and preferred evacuation route for the injured person outside or inside the tower
- Explain and demonstrate the identification and suitable selection of certified and structural anchor points, relevant for various rescue scenarios
- Explain and apply the concept of lifting angle, angle factor and deviation
- Explain national and local requirements and/or procedures for helicopter rescue in a WTG, including preparing the injured person, preparing the WTG, the Heli-pad safe zones and safe behaviour
- Explain and control common risks of hazardous energies and common hazards of enclosed space areas,when performing rescue operations
- Apply rescue methods and techniques in performing descending and ascending rescue operations, from a WTG nacelle, tower and basement, using a rescue stretcher and spineboard, manually and power-driven lowering/raising rescue system (rescue device,pulley system or similar)
- Fit a harness and other PPE (e.g. helmet, safety glasses) onto an injured person, in an enclosed space
- Package an injured person onto a rescue stretcher and spineboard in a vertical or horizontal configuration, enabling safe transportation, by conducting regular checks, using rescue equipment such as cervical collar and avoiding head down configuration of the unconscious/injured person
- Communicate clearly within a potentially stressful rescue situation, both as rescue team coordinator and team member
Confirmation of course implementation:
Confirmation of the course is its entry made by Vulcan Training & Consultancy in WINDA.
Please note that certain companies may require specific or additional certification to meet their internal competency requirements. Vulcan Training strongly advises to check the competency/training requirements with your operator prior to booking the course with Vulcan. Vulcan can advise on general certification required in specific geographic regions, but there may be additional training requirements according to local or company internal guidelines.
Extension of validity:
The course is valid 2 years before the expiry date of the training, in order to maintain the qualifications, the training must be renewed by participating again in the ART-N Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (NTBR) course.
• ID Card
• Medical certificate