IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely
|PLN + VAT|
4059 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||IOSH Managing Safely|
IOSH Managing Safety
The training is intended mainly for people who are in the management team or want to raise the standard and awareness of occupational health and safety in their employment environment.
The training is certified by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), which is a British institute bringing together professionals from the occupational safety and health protection industry.
A course for every industry that wants to provide employees with comfort and work safety.
By the end of this training programme delegates will have:
- Awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace and the responsibility they have as managers/supervisors
- The skills to assess and define the risks and the ability to document this on a risk assessment
- The ability to identify control measures to reduce the associated risks
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety legal and management systems
- The ability to identify hazards in the workplace
- Understanding why accidents need and should be investigated
- Knowledge to develop basic performance indicators, safety audits and proactive and reactive measuring
- Awareness to ways that environmental protection can be achieved from a management / supervisory perception
IOSH Managing Safely, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. This course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation.
It will be led by the Managing Director at Vulcan Training & Consultancy, Lukasz Fajt. Lukasz is the co-founder of Vulcan Training & Consultancy. He is a graduate of the NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management, an IOSH Occupational Health Graduate and a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers IFE in the UK. Former Commander of the Scottish Fire Service, experienced instructor, auditor, operations manager of global training providers. Involved in international projects of construction and development of training centers. At VTC he is responsible for the operational management of the training center, team building, design and implementation of the training base for international accreditation.
The IOSH Managing Safely course will help improve the work culture and safety awareness in your organization.
Certificate will be issued upon successful course completion.