AED Automatic External Defibrillator
|PLN + VAT|
492 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Certificate Validity||2 years|
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) course
The AED training course focuses on teaching the delegate how to use an automated external defibrillator machine. An AED is a machine which automatically diagnoses and treats life-threatening heart attacks, and is a common alternative to CPR. The AED uses the application of therapy through electrical pulses to help the casualty retain a regular heart rhythm.
Who is it for:
The content covered by the AED training will include classroom and hands-on practice leading to greater knowledge of:
• legal issues and safety during the rescue operation,
• causes of loss of consciousness and cardiac arrest - ventricular fibrillation, defibrillation,
• calling for professional emergency services,
• Basic Life Support Algorithm according to the 2005 Guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council
• Safe AED support of CPR practice with AED on the phantom.