BOAT TRANSFER according to GWO Basic Safety Training Part of module Sea Survival, course code: V13. Types harness and SRL
|PLN + VAT|
645.75 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||NON OPITO training|
|Certificate Validity||2 years|
Boat Transfer in the best consideration of GWO standard.
150,00 EUR incl. VAT (min. 4 persons)
The Boat transfer is designed to provide personnel with the basic skills that will enable them to travel safely to work by boat . During this course, you will learn how to proceed if there is a possibility of danger during offshore activities. During the Boat Transfer course, several theoretical aspects will be discussed in regards to survival at sea. The theory is also practiced. For example, various exercises will be done in our swimming pool, to make the exercise as realistic as possible
Aims and Objectives
The aims of this course are, by theoretical and practical training to give the participants the basic knowledge and skills to act safely and take the correct preventive actions in all aspects of travel operations from shore to installation vessel or WTG and vice versa, both during normal operation and in an emergency in an offshore wind energy environment.
This Module shall ensure that:
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate knowledge of dangers and symptoms related to hypothermia and drowning
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of the advantages and limitations of the different Life Saving Appliances (LSA), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Personal Fall Protective Equipment (PPE) commonly used in the offshore wind energy industry and are able to wear and use them accordingly
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate knowledge of risks related to transfers (dynamic/static – static/dynamic)
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate safe transfer from vessel to dock and vessel to foundation.
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate knowledge of the emergency and safety procedures on installations, vessels and WTG
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate recovery and First Aid treatment of a “man over board”
• The Delegates are able to demonstrate individual and collective survival techniques at sea
On successful completion of the course content, delegates will be awarded Vulcan Training Centre Boat transfer Certificate which is valid for 24 months.