GWO ART SART-H Single Rescuer: Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (SR:HSIBR)
|PLN + VAT|
676.50 PLN (including VAT)
Training basic info
|Course category||GWO Advanced Rescue Training|
|Certificate Validity||0 years|
The course is dedicated to:
• for people who participate in work at height on wind turbines;
• for people selected by the employer to conduct an advanced rescue operation
Transfer of knowledge and skills in the field of advanced evacuation and rescue techniques in the environment of wind turbines.
Training with GWO accreditation.
The SAT-H Single Rescuer: Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (SR:HSIBR) course is one of the Advanced Rescue Training (ART) training modules.
The objectives of the Single Rescuer - Hub, Spinner & Inside Blade module are to ensure delegates' ability to:
- Assess and determine single rescuer rescue strategy (relevant rescue method, technique, certified equipment and how to organize the rescue efforts and incident scene) for various rescue scenarios
- Apply rescue methods and techniques in performing descending and ascending single rescuer rescue operations, from a wind turbine generator (WTG) using a rescue stretcher and spineboard, manually operated and power-driven lowering/raising rescue system (rescue device and pulley system or similar), and other relevant rescue equipment
Confirmation of course implementation:
Confirmation of the course is its entry made by Vulcan Training & Consultancy in WINDA.
Please note that certain companies may require specific or additional certification to meet their internal competency requirements. Vulcan Training strongly advises to check the competency/training requirements with your operator prior to booking the course with Vulcan. Vulcan can advise on general certification required in specific geographic regions, but there may be additional training requirements according to local or company internal guidelines.
Extension of validity:
• ID Card
• A medical certificate for work above 3 m